You can get your prescribed drugs conveniently delivered to you through the mail.
Mail purchase through CVS Caremark can be acquired to the majority of HMSA drug plan members. It can save you cash with mail-order medications because copayments are less than whenever you buy from retail pharmacies. Look at your medication plan certificate to see when you have mail purchase as good results.
You have got four approaches to have brand new prescription filled by mail purchase:
- Phone the CVS FastStart solution line at 1-800-875-0867 toll-free. each day a seven days a week day.
- Log in to My Account on hmsa.com. Select approved Tools in the left that is top of display screen, then choose FastStart®. You’ll be directed into the CVS Caremark web site. Fill in and send into the mail-order service purchase kind.
- Pose a question to your provider to get in touch with your prescription to 1-877-418-4130 toll-free, or fax your prescription to 1-800-378-0323.
- Log on to My Account on hmsa.com. Choose Manage Mail Order Prescriptions off to the right for the true house display.
To move your medication prescription from a pharmacy that is retail mail purchase through CVS Caremark:
- Login to My Account on hmsa.com.
- Find the approved Tools website website link in the top left regarding the display.
- Choose the My Dashboard website website link.