About Indian Institute of Crafts & Design
Indian Institute of Crafts & Design is an educational and training institution that is situated in Jaipur, India. IICD is offering undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of Craft and Design. Indian Institute of Crafts and Design (IICD) is an excellent education institute of excellence; manage by the Govt of Rajasthan for the purpose of progress in field of Craft and Design. The principle thought of the Institute is to advance a supported program of development and improvement of both craftsperson and art segment in a coordinated way.
IICD Admissions 2019
IICD (Indian Institute of Crafts and Design) offers admission to students to start their professional career in the field of design and craft. Indian Institute of Crafts and Design conducts IICD entrance exam through which candidates are take admission in Undergraduate and Post graduate level design and craft programs affiliated by Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ).
IICD entrance test 2019 dates have been declared. The design and craft entrance exam is scheduled will be conducting on April 14, 2019.
IICD Entrance Exam Syllabus
Indian Institute of Crafts and Design does not have any specific IICD entrance test 2019 syllabus. However, IICD (Indian Institute of Crafts and Design) entrance exam question paper will be written test and the personal interview round will aim at testing the following skills of the candidates:
General Awareness and Creativity Test:
- Knowledge of size and proportion
- Observations skills
- Awareness aptitude
Material and Conceptual Test
- Intelligent use of materials, realization and conceptualization of 3D form.
- Thinking and expanding of ideas, exploring and creating solution based on a plan.
- Providing multiple answers of the provided problem with written description.
IICD Entrance Exam Dates
The important dates of the IICD Entrance exam are given below
- Application process: Nov 28 to Mar 28
- Admit card: 05 April
- IICD Entrance Exam (Part A): 14 April
- Entrance Exam Part A result: 25 April
- IICD Entrance Exam (Part B) & Personal Interview: Jun 01 – Jun 10
- Results (Part B): 1st List of successful candidates: Jun 14
- Last Date of Fee Submission and Admission & Document Verification (1st List): Jun 17 – Jun 21
- Results (Part B): 2nd List of successful candidates: June 22
- Reporting Date and Time for Registration and Document verification: Jul 01
- Commencement of New Session: Jul 02
IICD Entrance Exam Application Forms
Interested candidates can only reserve their admission in IICD by just submitting the application form they can get application form from the official website of the Indian Institute of Craft and Design.
There are following steps for the process of Application form of IICD Entrance Exam
Step1: Filling the Application Form
For filling the Application form of IICD candidates should have to read the application form carefully and fill the form according to the requirement which are given below.
- Personal Details: In this section candidates should have to enter their name, date of birth, marital status, gender, nationality, domicile (of Rajasthan state), email ID, mobile number, father name, mother name, parents phone number, parents email ID and family annual income details
- Address: In this section candidate need to mention their correct postal address which will use in their any postal purpose.
- Preference Entry test Center: In this section candidate can ask his or her choice of entry test center for entry test exam,
- 10th and 12th qualification details: Here candidate mention his 10th and 12th academic career details accurately
- Graduation qualification details: As like above candidates who are apply for post graduate program should have to mention their graduation details accurately
- Documents Uploading: At last, candidate needs to upload only three documents i.e. a passport size photo, Class 10th certificate, and photo ID card. You should note that size of these three documents should be less than 4MB size. Also the format of the documents should be jpg, png and pdf extension.
IICD Entrance Exam Admit Cards
After the submission of the application form successfully then after that management of IICD email Admit card to the candidate on their provided email ID. Candidate should print that admit card and carried with himself or herself at the time of entrance exam and It is compulsory that candidate should carry admit card and one of the other documents that are mention below
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- ID card of school
IICD Entrance Results
IICD entrance exam result declares online on the official website of the IICD once the written test is conducted. All candidates can check out their result for IICD entrance exam 2019 on the official website of the institute by just clicking the Result link on the portal of the candidate. IICD result 2019 (part-A) will be declare 25th April, 2019. IICD Entrance test 2019 result will contain the list of all selected candidates for admission at IICD.
There is no official counseling round of the Undergraduate and Post Graduate programs. The selected candidate list will be set on the merit list that is based on the IICD entrance exam 2019 (Written test and personal Interview) and waiting list will be prepared by the IICD. Candidates are advised to submit their admission fee for securing their seat for their selected program in IICD.